When you’re looking for a great cleanse Standard Process has a wonderful 21- day Purification Program. If you’ve made any New Year’s resolutions that have to do with your health, this may just be a great support to kick off the year with.
I do this challenge at least twice a year and usually with my son Dan. So grab a friend or family member and start your healthy new year.
Standard Process Purification Challenge
This year, we’re kicking off the program on January 3, 2022.
Here’s a quick overview
- This 21-day program is designed to help you purify, nourish, and maintain a healthy body and weight*
- You’ll take a variety of supplements daily, including a nutritional shake that offers essential whole food nutrition — available in original, dairy-free, chocolate, or vanilla
- Meal guidance provided that includes a variety of vegetables and fruits for the first 10 days, with select proteins added on day 11
Why Start With The Standard Process Purification Program
The 21-day Standard Process Purification Program isn’t just a cleanse diet. It’s a structured program that focuses on creating healthy lifestyle habits that will serve you and your health for the rest of your life.
According to Standard Process, it’s designed to purify, nourish, and ideally help maintain healthy body weight.
This program is also easy to follow by eating whole foods, exercising, drinking nutritious shakes, and taking supplements made with whole food and other ingredients.
The menu includes a varied abundance of fresh vegetables and fruits for the first 10 days, with select proteins added on day 11.
The supplements support the body’s ability to remove naturally occurring toxins. This promotes a state that allows for toxin release.*
To officially get started…
- Join the 21-Day Challenge here: https://www.standardprocess.com/programs/body-purification
When you sign up (for free) you’ll receive a daily email and access to the Standard Process Facebook group.
- Please email or call us at 415-421-1924 – to order products to pick up in the office or we can have them shipped to your home….easy peasy.
Looking forward to doing this challenge with you in 2022.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Let’s do this